Many still around. Others *retired from the profession.
Green Turtle Cay's Bar Tending Ladies:
1) Violet at Miss Emily's Blur Bee Bar. 2) Everybody's friend Debi, at The Green Turtle Club. 3) Vern* at the Bluff House and 4) Evon at Pineapples.
1) Gary at the Hope Town Harbour Lodge, 2) Johnny the Boss Man Himself at Nippers, Along with 3) Mickey. 4) Roy* and George* at the Abaco Inn.
1) Sabrina* at Cracker P's - Lubbers Quarters, 2 & 3) Lee* at Pete's Pub, Little Harbour doing a bit from the movie Cocktail.
1) Pete Johnson proprietor of Pete's Pub, 2) Linda & Patrick, proprietors at Cracker P's. 3) The elusive Captain Jack. Proprietor of the establishment baring his name.
1) Justin at Harbours edge. 2) T.J., Bartender at Ray's (H.T.H.L) and Curlie Tails - Marsh Harbour. 3) Brook*, Bartender at Ray's (Shown here at her shop Sun Dried Tee's )
1) Althea at Capt'n Jacks. 2) Tonya at Cracker P's 3) Pat* at Nippers
1) Robby at Ray's Place (H.T.H.L.) 2) Mike the Manager at Jack's 3) Joey at Curley Tails
Honorable mention goes to: Three of the Nine Sisters - Wonda, Wilma and Dafney (Taken at the Abaco Inn)
Three Newbes from Cracker P's 1) John, 2) Monice, 3) Brendan and 4) Shane from Harbours Edge
From 1) Sundowners on GTC - Caroline, 2) Christine from Nippers and 4) Troy from Grabbers
The main players from Treasure Cay: Sam Cooper AKA Jr. from the Tipsy Bar, Clevi Fawkes from Spinnakers and the late (6/09) Prince Bodie from Coco Beach Bar
The Night shift from the Tipsy Bar